Sneak Peak @ Z Code

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Favorite Super Bowl Food

With the big game around the corner I want to know what is your favorite food/snack/beverage for the party.  Since I'm a single guy with kids I like simple but tasty, party trays from Mr. Goodscents!  So easy, so good and everyone gets full, a coke with a smile to wash it down so there aren't beer bottles everywhere also keeps the house respectable for kids.  Another favorite my brother-in-law makes is jalepeno peppers filled with cheese, wrapped with Dove meat and cooked on the grill.  A very awesome appetizer for those bird hunters out there.  An old favorite I remember from being little and watching the game at my parents house is the egg salad sandwhich.  Dad made the egg salad and Mom made the sandwhiches, cut them in fours and I remember seeing how many I could eat.  Maybe not a good idea for a Super Bowl party with other guests as it can get a little smelly towards the end of the game! 

Give me your favs and lets see what the BEST Super Bowl food is.

If you like sports betting check out my site www.nuskoolbets.com

No comments:

Post a Comment